Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Let's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Everyone on the public payroll from cops to politicians goes to great lengths to deny the fucking obvious....there is no link between Islam and terror attacks. ac_lmfao Nice try, you gutless, pandering assholes, but the only connection between all these different attacks is it was done in the name of Allah.

Sorry Blurt, it is not a handful of crazies, Islam ITSELF is fucking crazy!!
QuoteCanada lost two soldiers this week in two unrelated terrorist attacks, one in St. Jean sur Richelieu and the other in Ottawa. Both attacks were carried out by men who were motivated by their religion, both men were Muslims and yet we had police officials and some politicians move quickly to tell us this was not related to Islam.

It was a month ago that the call went out - an audio recording - calling on ISIS supporters to kill Canadians, Americans, Brits, Frenchmen and Aussies. The recording said to kill the infidels wherever you find them, with whatever weapon you can use.

A week later a booklet called United Against Terror was issued by the National Council of Canadian Muslims, formerly known as CAIR-CAN and it was issued in co-operation with the RCMP. The Mounties' logo and endorsement remain on the booklet. That booklet told us not to link Islam and terror.

"Abandon public terminology that creates false linkages between Islam and terrorism in favour of consistent language that contextualizes threats and accurately identifies the perpetrators of violent extremism."

So let me juxtapose.

A group called Islamic State says kill infidels in the name of Islam, to please Allah. Another group says there is no connection between Islam and terror and this week we have two Canadian soldiers dead at the hands of people who carried out their attacks in the name of Allah.

So what to believe? Do you believe the people, including some of our politicians, who say there is no connection between these crimes, this violence and Islam, or do you believe the guys who run over soldiers or shoot them down and say they did it for their religion?

These two terror attacks, by Zehaf-Bibeau and Ahmad Rouleau were the first successful attacks, but they are not the only ones.

Momin Khawaja of Ottawa, the Toronto 18, Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser of the Via Rail bomb plot, Hiva Mohammad Alizadeh - these are named in some of the failed terror plots.

Then there are the Canadians who have gone overseas.

Damien Clairmont, Mohammed Mohammad Mohammed, or M3, Farah Mohamed Sirdon, Gregory and Collin Gordon.

The four young men from London, Ontario, all of various backgrounds, who went to fight for al-Shabaab.

In fact, while the focus now is on ISIS, Canadians of various backgrounds, but with one religious faith, seem to be part of every Jihadist battle going from Dagestan down to Somalia and everywhere in between.

Some are born and raised Muslims, some are converts. Some are immigrants, some are raised here.

The common thread: Islam.

We can talk about whether this is a perversion of Islam, we can talk about whether this is a particular strain of the faith targeting angry young men, we can talk about so many issues surrounding that.

But in a week when Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent was run down, when Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was shot - both in the name of Islam - don't tell me that this has nothing to do with that religion.

That's a lie and it doesn't help. It doesn't help law enforcement deal with the situation, it doesn't help those Muslims who do want to fight against the radicals feel as though they have allies. Not when powerful politicians and police chiefs contradict the terrorists and say "no connection to Islam, just move along."

And it doesn't help the general population feel safe when they know they are being lied to.

If this has nothing to do with Islam, then why the outreach, why the assurances?

You can't have it both ways.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/23/time-for-straight-talk-on-terrorism">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/23/t ... -terrorism">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/23/time-for-straight-talk-on-terrorism

Big Wave Dave

No shit, there's a problem with Muslims Sherlock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"No shit, there's a problem with Muslims Sherlock.

Excuse me asshole, there are many people with either their heads in the sand or are lying that the problem is not ISLAM. That is why I started the the thread. acc_angry

Frost

I'm blaming not only Islam, but the people who opened the doors to them in our countries.

Deport the scumbags teaching the hate, and or hold them to the same standards they demand on us.

Make them pay for the hate speech in their book.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I'm blaming not only Islam, but the people who opened the doors to them in our countries.

Deport the scumbags teaching the hate, and or hold them to the same standards they demand on us.

They are lefty Western idealists Frosty, who foolishly believed everyone just  wanted to get along. acc_devil

Romero

QuoteVolunteers help clean vandalism from Cold Lake mosque

Dozens of community members in Cold Lake, Alta. came together on Friday afternoon to clean up a local mosque after it was vandalized.

The vandalism at the mosque, which included smashed windows and racist messages, was discovered Friday morning. The words "Go home" were written multiple times across the outside of the building in red spray paint.

Volunteers on Friday afternoon cleaned up the façade and removed the racist scrawlings. A poster with the phrase "Love your neighbour" was also seen in a window.

Mosque board member Mahmoud Elkabri said he spotted the vandalism when he arrived to open the doors for prayers. Elkabri has lived in Cold Lake since 1996.

"My kids saw it and they started crying and I said: 'Why are you crying?' They said: 'We were born here and raised here and this is our home,'" Elkabri told The Canadian Press.

Elkabri doesn't believe the vandalism is linked to any anti-Muslim sentiment.

"I am very sure whoever did this could be just a drunk random person at nighttime or it could be ... someone not from Cold Lake," he said.

Muslim leaders in Canada have repeatedly condemned the radical Islamic State militant group, which has seized territory in Iraq and Syria and recruited hundreds of Westerners to its cause.

Prominent Muslim cleric Imam Syed Soharwardy of Calgary on Thursday urged mosque leaders across the country to be wary of converts who show signs of radicalization.

"They should take on the responsibility of checking backgrounds and staying in touch and make sure this person is not being recruited by any radical organization or terrorist organizations," Soharwardy said on Thursday.

"I'm not saying don't convert them, but we have to be aware of those activities and work with police intelligence to make sure that a criminal person who just converted to Islam does not commit a major crime."

The town of Cold Lake is home to the military base where Canadian CF-18 fighters departed from earlier this month to participate in airstrikes against the Islamic State in Iraq.

Ihsaan Gardee, executive director of the National Council of Canadian Muslims, said the incident doesn't represent the sentiment of the "vast majority" of Canadians.

"It's kind of ironic that the word Canada was printed (on the mosque) because I think the vast majority of our fellow citizens would say this is un-Canadian," Gardee told CTV's News Channel Friday.

Ajaz Quraishi, president of the Cold Lake Islamic Society, told CTV Edmonton he is hopeful that the vandalism was an isolated incident.

"I know just about everybody in the city of Cold Lake, and people are good," said Quraishi, who's lived in the city for the past 30 years. "I don't know who did it, very hard to say, but I'm very surprised to ... see this happen in Cold Lake."

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0uWMTkCMAAEm1_.jpg">

http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2070049!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpg">

http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2070065!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpg">

http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2070084!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpg">

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/volunteers-help-clean-vandalism-from-cold-lake-mosque-1.2069668">//http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/volunteers-help-clean-vandalism-from-cold-lake-mosque-1.2069668

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"I'm blaming not only Islam, but the people who opened the doors to them in our countries.

They are lefty Western idealists Frosty, who foolishly believed everyone just  wanted to get along. acc_devil
There should be no surprises here. The founder they follow was a mass slaughterer according to his own words. He describes in detail how he to tortured, raped and killed non followers ffs and instructs his followers to do likewise ffs. A Genghis Khan kinda guy ffs

Tell me please someone. How can any follower of his ideology (radical or especially  moderate) justify following an ideology created by a nutcase violent cruel misogynistic supremacist (according to his own words)? Like, how?

Tell me please someone. How can any sympathizer justify supporting  others to follow an ideology created by a nutcase violent cruel misogynistic supremacist (according to his own words)? Like, how?

Sympathizers conveniently avoid reading his nutcase violent cruel misogynistic supremacist's  words as they would then have to look at themselves and at what they sympathize with.

Aw, but we are now getting a little glimpse of the tip of the iceberg. Soon ... maybe very soon ..  the today hidden huge underwater part will show itself for all to see.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I can't believe our intelligence is such that we can't start getting this shit out of our country.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

It wasn't much of an issue till they let mass immigration from the militant countries that hate us.

Screening them before they come over would have helped, or just refusing them entrance.

Is that racist, no i don't think so. Also most are unskilled, non working, so why let them over so they are a drain on us all, we have enough worthless people of our own.

The ideology of the Koran is just hate speech against non believers, people are kidding themselves for thinking otherwise.

A report I read said 20% + are or agree with ISIS, how many is that out of a billion plus. Also how many follow them because they are forced, or complacent with them.

Who thinks they are not a threat, and who thinks we should keep letting them in our countries ?

Close the darn doors, and deport the hateful ones. The natural born ones let stay, and hope they are "moderate", and will learn better.

Anonymous

I really don't know what to say about this issue..

I can understand the anger to an extent, but cooler heads must prevail.

cc

Quote from: "Blue"It wasn't much of an issue till they let mass immigration from the militant countries that hate us.

Screening them before they come over would have helped, or just refusing them entrance.

Is that racist, no i don't think so. Also most are unskilled, non working, so why let them over so they are a drain on us all, we have enough worthless people of our own.

The ideology of the Koran is just hate speech against non believers, people are kidding themselves for thinking otherwise.

A report I read said 20% + are or agree with ISIS, how many is that out of a billion plus. Also how many follow them because they are forced, or complacent with them.

Who thinks they are not a threat, and who thinks we should keep letting them in our countries ?

Close the darn doors, and deport the hateful ones. The natural born ones let stay, and hope they are "moderate", and will learn better.
It will not be that simple. The problem is most severe among those born here - 2nd & even 3rd generation following Mohamed's exact example and instructions and going all jihadi.

Also, converts are another severe problem, a very high rate of them going all jihadi.

For a final solution to our foolishly allowing an inherently  supremacist ideology into the West  .... as more and more islamic "events" occur,  ...... some very hard decisions will HAVE TO BE MADE.

Truer words were never spoken
QuoteLet's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself

Chickenfeets

Except for Romero, it doesn't appear as though anybody here is able to think for themselves anymore.

You've all been brainwashed by political and media rhetoric.

Do any of you actually know any Muslims? I mean closely?

One can read or understand any religion in any way one damn well pleases. This is what folks like CC are doing. And this is what folks like Rouleau are doing.

The problem is not Islam; the problem is the human mind when it ceases to function properly.

I'm calling out the lot of you (just like Shen Li called me out): you ought to be fucking ashamed of yourselves for abandoning the Canadian values you so much claim to uphold.

The people in this photo are my fellow Canadians. The rest of you can ride off into the sunset on your high horses.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2070049!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpg">

cc

That's pathetic dreamland in action - Supporting an inherently supremacist ideology says it all about our problem children

Truer words were never spoken
QuoteLet's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself

cc

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Blue"It wasn't much of an issue till they let mass immigration from the militant countries that hate us.

It will not be that simple. The problem is most severe among those born here - 2nd & even 3rd generation following Mohamed's exact example and instructions and going all jihadi.

Also, converts are another severe problem, a very high rate of them going all jihadi.

For a final solution to our foolishly allowing an inherently  supremacist ideology into the West  .... as more and more islamic "events" occur,  ...... some very hard decisions will HAVE TO BE MADE.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "cc li tarte"For a [size=150]final solution[/size] to our foolishly allowing an inherently  supremacist ideology into the West  .... as more and more islamic "events" occur,  ...... some very hard decisions will HAVE TO BE MADE.

No, "dreamland" is believing that history will not repeat itself if you do not heed its lessons.